ACCOUNTING OFFICER (one job position)(Full Time)
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – New York Agency (“the Agency”) is looking for an Accounting Officer to join our solid team!
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Economic or Accounting will be more preferable.
- Having experience as a bank accounting officer will be preferable.
- Basic math skill and advanced knowledge in accounting principles.
- Fast learning, detail, self-motivated, multi-tasking, and deadline-oriented/prioritizing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and team-work oriented.
- Reconciliation of accounts and verification of daily transactions;
- Performs computation and accounting entries for some accrued fees, commission, depreciation, and loan loss reserve;
- Prepares and submit mandatory financial reports to the regulators;
- Maintains files of accounting and reporting;
- Prepares and supports data for tax calculation;
- Maintains list and all related files of fixed assets;
- Check all general accounting miscellaneous input sheet;
- Support data of accounting to the management;
Note: We only interview applicants who meet the above qualifications.
Please email or mail an application letter with a resume no later than February 22, 2018 to:
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – New York Agency,
Attn. Operations Manager
140 Broadway, 36th Floor Suites 3603, New York, NY 10005