IT OFFICER (one job position)(Full Time)
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – New York Agency (“the Agency”) is looking for an IT officer to join our solid team!
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Min. Bachelor/Engineering degree in Information Technology (IT) or Computer Science
- Min. two (2) years previous experience as an IT officer at banking industry will be more preferable.
- Advanced knowledge in Operating System, Cyber Security, Network Administration, and Data Management.
- Detail, self-motivated, and deadline-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and team-work oriented.
- Supervises and maintains the general functions of IT system performance (both hardware and software);
- Performs all necessary support to IT system administration functions (data entry, system configuration report and other IT administrative requirements);
- Performs and executes all system supervisory functions and applications through/from the system console in the IT room;
- Maintains and performs file back-up for all IT records and General Ledger accounts movement;
- Establishes and maintains adequate backup system for IT hardware and software;
- Maintains and updates IT policies and procedures together with Internal Controller;
- Maintains and coordinates with IT service provider vendors to detect any issue concerning both hardware and software system including network, and operational problem;
- Maintains and records all contacts, cooperation, and communication with IT vendors or suppliers and service providers;
- Open and close the operations system;
- Provides both the SWIFT and access report of core banking system in timeliness on quarterly basis to get the management’s approval;
- As an IT committee member, prepare a quarterly IT minute of meeting to record any issue and progress of an IT program enhancement to the management;
- Keeps log of software update and revisions;
- Propose to the management any recommendation needed to keep the performance of both IT hardware and software;
- Maintains the Agency’s official social media and website.
Note: We only interview applicants who meet the above qualifications.
Please email or mail an application letter with a resume no later than July 31, 2017 to:
PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – New York Agency,
Attn. Operations Manager
140 Broadway, 36th Floor Suites 3603, New York, NY 10005